Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Did It!

I did it....I started my very own blog. I enjoy facebook but this is going to give me a place to share more of MY heart. If anyone gains from reading it, then I praise the Lord; sharing what He does in my life on any given day is joyous. I also may be sharing my heart about anyone in my life who has touched me and I want to share the wonder of them.
That being said; today is Halloween; my personal favorite holiday! Little kids, holding those bags of candy, hitting the candy jackpot, can life be any better?! Of course, in the world I live in, there is Mike, my husband. Mike is THE biggest adult kid I know. Yes, he had me carving pumpkins today. He loves every holiday and makes the little kid in me come out and play.
I am not feeling all that well today; I pray it is not that swine flu trying to come on...who knows?
Happy Halloween everyone and welcome to the world through my heart and eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment